Tuesday, January 24

Consider it pure joy...





Some days I need to be reminded of what really matters in this life. This is my sister Deanna and brother-in-law Bryan's son Calder. Thanks to a nickname she started when we were kids, I am known as "Aunt Birdie." But since he's so cute, I don't really mind.

He definitely belongs to my family...



Story behind the photos.
My Mom sent me these recently.

Picture 1 & 3:
Calder loves to play with their dog Annie. One evening this summer he was playing with the water in the bird bath in my parents back yard. The first picture was taken when Annie was taking a drink of water. The third picture was taken immediately after. My Mom said that Calder burst out laughing at Annie like it was the funniest thing he had ever seen. I can't believe how much he looks like my Mom!

Picture 2:
This was taken after Calder played one of his favorite games..."squirt water on my face with my bottle." Who needs toys when you are this kid?

robin (aunt birdie)

No comments: